Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 17th 2009

I did not see Joe on Wednesday, so this will be short and boring. Since I did not see Joe in person, I drew him in a portrait, and looked at all of his facebook pictures twice. He looked good. I was supposed to see Joe at lifting, but he decided to not wake up until 2 again, so we were forced to go without him. Joe is getting weaker by the day, but is still the strongest kid in the school. I was disappointed when Joe did not show up for lifting, but we will let this one go. I did not see Joe at night either, he was unavailable. A rough day without Mr. Anderson today.

JOE'S QUOTE O' THE DAY
"Sorry, I overslept." Joe still displays his manners when he messes up, and blames no one but himself. What maturity.

1 comment:

  1. It seems as though Joseph lacks a the motivation to improve himself. I think this may be due to all the praise he recieves in this blog. If you want to help him try adding some constructive criticism. This will give him something to try improve, and the result will be a even better Joe Anderson (if that is possible).

    ReplyDelete